because things cannot work out
you just have to be happy with whatever you can be happy with
-
Oh boy I sure miss having random notes here and there.
Do you miss reading my entries too?
Join livejournal then, wouldn't you >;(
PEOPLE LIKE
JASON
YAZID
ALVIN CHEEBONG ALVIN
and whoever who wishes to read my crazy entries and view my equally crazy pictures...
:(
-
Okay anyways...
Am not updating you about my life.
Privilege goes to those who bothered to sign up for Livejournal just for me :)
(or those who already have had livejournal. hahaha.)
Shows how being bothered really pays, no?
Or at least, showing that you care/bother.
Ohyeawhatever.
Heehee. Byeeeeeeeeeee.
-
And I've finally learnt,
that true happiness comes from one's own's emotions.
Not of other happenings.
For she feels truly happy.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Previous Posts
- Believe me when I say I'm drained of all energy.Th...
- Hanssen's OG11 kicks ass,SO.-School starts in less...
- Woweeeee first post of the year!So everyone have a...
- I forgot tomorrow is a new year.What a bummer.What...
- What can I say?It cracked me up.-&I guess that's a...
- Changed the very boring layout.Miss blogging.Sorry...
- I sure miss typing on this box thing.Why?'Cos...Al...
- EVERYONE, CLICK HEREEEEEEEE!
- In case you didn't read, in my previous entry (whi...
- I'VE DECIDED.THAT IT'S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE. (even ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home